Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINI Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

17" Wheels and Tires

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 17" Wheels and Tires
    Posted: September/28/14 at 7:44pm
[Price Drop]

For Sale is a set of sporty wheels and tires from our Mini. These are black wheels with chrome which offers a sportier look. Wife prefers the stock wheels, so we are selling this set. These were only used in the summer and have most(if not all) tread remaining. 

The actual model of the wheels aren't on sale anymore. They costed $550 new. The tires were another $590. With labor and taxes total ended costing around $1200. 

Selling for $420 obo.

Comparable wheels - http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=27487716B&wheelMake=MOTEGI+RACING&wheelModel=SP10&wheelFinish=Black+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=MINI&autoModel=Cooper+S&autoYear=2009&autoModClar=Hardtop&filterFinish=All&filterSize=17&filterBrand=MOTEGI+RACING&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand
Comparable Tires - http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/cart/selectStore.do?productTypeId=1&v=014508%7C2009&r=WASINT%7Cpc%7C98033&storeCode=WAS-05&productId=26921

Edited by mhndr - December/14/14 at 5:34pm
Roxy View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/14 at 8:50pm
Do you still have your wheels/tires for sale? I have a 2010 S with stock 16" and might be interested in an upgrade. 

Thanks, 

Rod (Roxy)
mhndr View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/14 at 12:17am
Yes. I still have them. I have IM'ed my phone number to you. Feel free to call me and we can figure something out.
 Post Reply Post Reply