Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > Motoring Files: Tales from the open road.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back to Oregon - Event Date: October/24/11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grape Ape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Back to Oregon
    Posted: October/24/11 at 1:56pm

Well, the Grape Ape got to go to Oregon on a car dolly over the weekend. Back to get the racing clutch that keeps going out on me taken out and a stock clutch put back in. Looking forward to getting it back and maybe this time I won’t have any more problems. I had the tow package installed on the RV over 10 years ago and used it for the storage rack so this was the first time it towed anything. Love the 351 Triton engine (except gas mileage) it did a great job towing the Mini, didn’t even know it was there.

Calvin & Brenda Doss

2005 Black eye Purple Cooper-S MODs Alta 15% pully, Mini Madness stage 2 competition clutch,Madness air intake,Polyurethane bushing kit,strut tower plates, MDS coil pack.
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/11 at 2:20pm
Hope the new clutch works out for you Calvin!

Stephen

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
Grape Ape View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grape Ape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/11 at 3:29pm
It will be nice to drive it again. The Toyota truck is way too slow and I keep pulling out and no power to get ahead of the cars aproching. Boy I have been spoiled.
Calvin & Brenda Doss

2005 Black eye Purple Cooper-S MODs Alta 15% pully, Mini Madness stage 2 competition clutch,Madness air intake,Polyurethane bushing kit,strut tower plates, MDS coil pack.
 Post Reply Post Reply