Forum Home Forum Home > Events > PSMINI Events and Drives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MTTS 2014 Warm-UP Run to San Francisco - Event Date: July/23/14 - July/25/14

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/14 at 9:30am
I'm jealous!  It was fun to see you guy off this morning.  Have a fun and safe trip
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
Pylon View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/14 at 3:16pm
Give me a call when you arrive in SF 971-400-2088.  Keith and Debbie have arrived as well.  We would like to meet you.
PDX Mini Member Purple Haze Miniac
Dave's not here View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave's not here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/27/14 at 4:01pm
UNBELIEVABLE!!! In Reno right now resting and getting ready for my trip back home along the Cal coast. You wouldn't believe it unless you drove it but Hwy 101 was about 1.5 hours of constant, and I mean constant MASS TWISTIES. At a stop point we still couldn't get over how much fun that was and we still had about another 45 minutes or so left. And this was way before we got to SF. And then it got more unbelievable at the party. SF MINI hosted the MTTS startup party at their dealership in downtown SF, complete with valet parking! They turned the upstairs part of their building into a party floor, with catered foods and lots of drinks, music and what an atmosphere. Even media! Hundreds of MINI owners et al (I can't imagine how many other than hundreds) in attendance. We learned at the party that this year there are over 400 MINIs entered to do the whole trip back to Boston! Apparently most of pics about this are showing up on the social media sites instead of the forum due to loading issues but search them for pics. Search for USA MINI MTTS 2014 and one for PSMINI MTTS 2014 or something like that. Home in 3 - 4 days.
5 race wins, 2 in the rain. 2nd in ICSCC G Production Championship 2005 and 2006. Now I'm just gonna drive the MINI.
amethystMINI View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amethystMINI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/14 at 10:12pm
Sounds like a rockin time! Those of you just entering Texas, be sure to say hi to the Metroplex MINI group, they are a blast, and won't bite (much), I promise!
Eat, Drink, and Motor, for tomorrow we die!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12