Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Member Redmond Wa.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Take Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member Redmond Wa.
    Posted: April/06/14 at 12:20pm
Hi everyone,
We bought our first Mini in March of this year at NW Mini! We have a 2013 Cooper S Convert., spice orange, we love it and can't wait for the sunny weather to arrive! 
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/14 at 5:45pm
WELCOME and Congratulations on becoming a MINI owner! Glad you found PSMINI!

April 13 is the "Tacoma Job" beginning at NW MINI, and April 19 is the Tulip Rallye beginning up by Burlington. Hope you can join us for some outings!
Cheers!
MicheleG74 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MicheleG74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/14 at 5:52pm
Welcome! Hopefully you have discovered all the fun of corners by this point?  :) This is a super friendly, kind group of people!  Sign up for the Tulip Rallye!  It will be our first, too!  
Michele & Kevin
"Enzo": 2007 R56 S ~ Dark Silver Metallic ~ JCW Exhaust / Strut Brace / Tuning / Carbon Fiber Upgrades
Take Two View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Take Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/14 at 6:54pm
The Tacoma Job last Sunday was so much fun! It was great to meet so many new friends, to be involved in a fun event and to take home 3rd place! Not bad for a rookie! My wife and I are looking forward to more events and good times in "Josie" our mini.
shasti212 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shasti212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/14 at 7:15pm
Welcome to PSMINI and thanks for coming out to the Tacoma Job! We hope it will be the first of many events for you.

Do come check out the Tulip Rallye on Saturday. If you thought Tacoma Job was fun, just wait!! you can register day of too.

R.I.P.: "Zippy"-Hyper Blue Metallic/White 2005 R50."MINI-ME" plates. Side wing decals.

"Luna" - White Silver 2014 Roadster S. "RDSTER" plates.

"Aura" - Space Blue/Silver 2006 Cooper S.
hip check View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hip check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/14 at 8:01pm
I'm glad to hear you had a good time at The Tacoma Job. Welcome to the club, and I hope to see you at future events.
Mitch & Teri
<font color=BLUE>2006 Cooper Checkmate[/COLOR]
<font color=RED>2013 JCW Countryman[/COLOR]
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/17/14 at 11:11am
Welcome to the club!  Oh, and thanks for leaving first place available in The Tacoma Job!  

That was fun.  

The dogs had a good time too, mine was "doggie jealous" when I got home.

Bryan
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
 Post Reply Post Reply