Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GR8SCOT 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GR8SCOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GR8SCOT 2
    Posted: October/19/14 at 9:14am
I ordered my 2015 mini cooper on July 19 and it finally arrived on October 10!   GR8SCOT2 arrived in California at the end of August although all of the 2015 hardtops got hung up in California by the EPA. We sold our 2008 to a friend so we'll see her around!

I apologize for not attending any events recently. I found a fabulous new job at the end of March for a law firm in SeaTac across from the airport and have been concentrating on that change and we adopted a Westie puppy (a lot of work!). I'll be watching the forum for upcoming events.

The bad news is that the Landmark on the Sound Event Center in Des Moines was sold in September so my Rotary Club can no longer hold the Poverty Bay Wine Festival at that fabulous location. So we are moving the festival back down to the Des Moines Marina Event Center (smaller location) and that event will be held on March 7 and 8, 2015. I will post that event at the beginning of next year.

Loving my 2015 mini!!
Alison
2015 Blue/White MC with white bonnet stripes

Alison
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/20/14 at 7:03pm
Can't wait to see your new ride!
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/22/14 at 4:54pm

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !  on a New MINI WooHoo a New Westie (I've always wanted one) WooHooand a New Job! ! ! !  Whew!  You've been busy, Girl!

Would love to see a pic of both of the new Loves of your Life. Tongue

CosmicTraveler View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicTraveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/25/14 at 4:49pm
Would that delay have been caused by the excessive mileage that EPA thought MINI was claiming? I think they had to put a new sticker on the window.
   Take It Easy ... Buck

'06 MCS JCW CR/CR
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/04/14 at 9:47pm
Congratulations Alison!! I'll keep a look out for you in Des Moines. As a matter of fact, I may have seen your daughter's MINI not long ago. Ask her if she had a fire engine park real close to her at the Safeway. I think I may have given her a fright when I pulled up right next to her? LOL

Bummer about losing the Landmark on the Sound. That building has so much cool history. Oh well... Hope to see you in March next year or maybe before then?

Cheers,
Brenda

P.S. I've been absent a bit myself. Too much horsing around I guess. LOL

IMG_8316b
http://flic.kr/p/omjQyt
http://flic.kr/p/omjQyt

Edited by Hapa Haole - November/04/14 at 9:52pm
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
 Post Reply Post Reply