Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy 2 B back!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy 2 B back!
    Posted: January/26/15 at 10:30am
Hello Everyone, just wanted to say hi to all the mini members, drivers, fans and enthusiast. I owned a 2012 Mini Cooper S and sold it to buy a Tesla. On the 23rd of January I traded the Tesla in on a Brand new 2015 4dr Red Chili hardtop Mini Cooper S. I've come full circle and I don't plan on making the same mistake twice! I purchased my mini off of the showroom floor at Seattle Mini. When I went to look I had no intention of buying but I fell in love with the new 4dr version. It was loaded with everything you could possibly put on it to include the heads up display and parking assist. I live in West Seattle on Beach Drive. Looking forward to meeting all of you and going out for a drive.

Kathy
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/15 at 11:43am
Welcome Back! Congratulations on finding a MINI you love!  Chili Red  . . . NICE!  Clap
Hibiscus View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/15 at 5:22pm
Thanks Genie...This is the first time I've joined the forum, so looking forward to news, events and meeting other mini owners.
Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/15 at 6:19pm

Ooh, we saw that car inside the dealership a couple of weeks ago - it's a beauty!  Welcome back!

If you happen to be free on Saturday, February 7th, join us for the Farm Kitchen First Saturday breakfast and drive (Under Events >> You Create it and Name it). 
Drive
Roy & Beth Morey
Red/Blk JCW Roadster (His)
Silver/Red JCW Coupe (Hers)
Hibiscus View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/15 at 6:49pm
Hi Beth, I'm head over heels in love with my new mini, it's a beauty inside and out plus a lot of fun to drive with the bigger 2.0 liter engine. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the event in Feb unless it takes place before noon, I work weekends. Looking forward to meeting up with other owners...Thanks for the invite!
smallbug View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smallbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/15 at 10:04pm
I also saw that car in there a couple weeks back! My son really wanted us to go for a drive in that car, at 3.5 years old he made a great case. :P

Congrats!
Wirbelwind - 2014 F56 Cooper Volcanic Orange
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/15 at 10:33am
The breakfast portion of the Feb 7th event is at 10 AM....just north of Poulsbo....so you would have to drive like a MINI owner in order to get to work on time....just saying!

07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
Hibiscus View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/15 at 10:51am
Hi Smallbug...The car would be perfect for your family! I'm don't have a family but it's convient having the extra set of doors to access the back seat...The interior lighting was the extra little push to buy the car! I changed out the rims so it looks pretty sporty now.

Sixate....U drive a hard bargain my friend...The car is equipped with sport mode after all. I'll see if I can get the day off otherwise that's a stretch too far.      
smallbug View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smallbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/15 at 1:09pm
Hibiscus, I told my son he could get one when he gets older. Bonus of two doors is I don't need to worry if I forgot the child door lock. ;)

Beach Drive is an awesome road by the way. I'll be staying with a friend in W. Seattle on Saturday, I'll look for your car. :D
Hibiscus View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/15 at 5:36pm
Smallbug...LOL...tell your son to save his pennies...This mini cost me a pretty penny! I can certainly understand your concern for door locks with a small child.

I work weekends and I have long work days so probably won't see my car unless you drive by early. I've requested Feb 7th off from work. Keeping my fingers crossed. Drive Safely! West Seattle roads are rough at best.
smallbug View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smallbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/15 at 10:27pm
Hibiscus,
We are usually over there at least once every other month or more! :) Hope you get the 7th off.
Hibiscus View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/15 at 10:51pm
Smallbug, I live near Constellation park so U can't miss my car...I haven't been able to upload a picture but good news as my job gave me the day off for Saturday 7 Feb. I plan on attending the meetup and drive. Yippee
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/15 at 9:27pm
If you come up Admiral Way and see a couple of beat R50's out front of a house at 51st and Admiral, that's us!  We'll wave if you do- and yes, West Seattle roads are rough, most of Beach Drive being among the worst.

Val

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
Hibiscus View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/15 at 7:51am
Hi Val, if I see you I'll be sure to honk and wave! I'm up and down Admiral many times a day. Drive Safe

Kathy
Life goes by in the blink of an eye.
appreciate the moments....
 Post Reply Post Reply