Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINI Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bike Rack OEM for R56

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bike Rack OEM for R56
    Posted: May/15/16 at 10:53am
Last summer I bought an OEM Mini base rack and fork-mount bike rack assemblies for my 2013 R56 hardtop. I assembled the rack and mounted it on the car once to make sure everything fits, but I have not yet used it to transport a bike. Since I'm not using it, I'd like to sell it for a reasonable price. The total cost was $410, but I would accept $300. (I have the original receipts for everything.) Everything has been garage stored and is in new condition. I didn't keep the boxes, so I can't ship the units. I think they will fit on Minis and Clubmans all the way back 2002. They have built-in locks on base rack and bike holders.

Details:
Roof Rack Base Support System SKU: 82712149225
Two (2) Fork Mounted Bike Rack Attachments, SKU: 82720443635

I can send you links to pictures of the units if you'd like.

I hate to see such a nice setup sitting unused in my garage. Someone needs to be using these nicely-made racks.

Hug

chrisbear View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/19 at 12:37am
I am interested. Can you send photos?
Hug View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/19 at 9:44am
Sorry, it has sold.
Hug
 Post Reply Post Reply