Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcart5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member
    Posted: January/28/19 at 12:16pm
Hello everyone, my name is Keith, I am a new member of this club. I was formally a member of SoCalMINIMANIACS, and since I have moved to Port Ludlow, I wish to join  fellow MINI Maniacs. My car is a 2005 MINI Cooper S (Electric Blue) that I bought new after waiting three months in 2005, I added a Crono pkg/sunroof and most of the extra package items I didn't see the need to add. Since I got the MINI I have added: JCW CAI/Ireland Eng. Exhaust/ 15% reduction pulley/uprated suspension, other than that, its stock with 128K on the clock.
I have had a Mini 1000 when I lived in the UK, a Datsun 2000 Roadster, a Morris 1100, 1981 FIAT X1/9, Mazda RX-7, 1986 VW GTI, 1986 Jaguar xj6, 1996 Jaguar Vanden Plas and assortment of Toyota's, Jeeps. I have been a gear head since I was 10 years old when my father used me as an apprentice mechanic, now I do a little repair, but not much. I am retired at the moment, so I have plenty of time (?) to fix those oil leaks.

Regards

Keith
mcart5
KAM
 Post Reply Post Reply