Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Site Information and Feedback > Archived Forum Topics > NW Harvest MINI v. PORSCHE 2011 Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Details, Driving Directions & other Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Boomer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Details, Driving Directions & other Stuff
    Posted: December/02/11 at 3:14pm
Please see the email received from NW Harvest re Employer Matching Contributions here:

Cheers!
07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
Boomer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/11 at 7:51am
Tomorrow is the big day (I hope MINI goes big)!!!! Here are some details on what to expect!

Overlake Christian Church Meeting Point @ NOON. Here's their website:

Frost Donuts meeting point @ 10:30 for those that want a sugar fix like me:

Check with Onramp (Pat) on the South End Meeting Point!

We are just taking a straight shot over to the church & will leave Frost Donuts no later than 11:30.

Once at the Church we will be having a little FACE OFF with the Porsche Club & eyeball all the CAR CANDY that will be there.

We will be placing a call to Chris Davison, the team leader for the RTC location, prior to departure from Overlake. Chris is going to try to make it easier for us to drop as a group.

Larry & I delivered BANNERS, one for MINI the other for Porsche they will use on the bins. Please MAKE SURE YOUR DONATIONS GO INTO THE CORRECT BINS!

Per NW HARVEST, each bin is approximately 800 LBS. Let hope we fill a bin or two!!!!!

If you have a check for NW Harvest, please see me at Frost Donuts or at Overlake. I'll have my Boss with me, Suzie, and she'll run a total on all the monetary donations we've collected. Please include some evidence of EMPLOYER MATCHING CONTRIBUTIONS along with the check.

We are awaiting final word from NW Harvest if we can count these at the time of the drop on Sat.

Driving Directions to RTC:

Leaving Overlake Christian Church make a left on Willows Road.
Take a left on Redmond Way. "BOTH LANES WILL BE ABLE TO TURN LEFT".
Proceed to Cleveland Street and turn Right. "BOTH LANES WILL BE ABLE TO TURN RIGHT".
After the light @ 166th Avenue NE, get in the RIGHT LANE.
Take a right on 170th Avenue NE.
Take a right into the Parking Lot, line up and prepare to drop food in the MINI BIN!!! Look for the banners on the bins.

This is the most direct route, but it has a bunch of traffic lights! Please try to stay together but also be courteous to other drivers.

Larry & I are going to try to be the last cars for our respective clubs. We'll present our monetary donations and get an idea on the weight of the food contributions.

After, everyone is invited to come over to Coho Cafe, for a late lunch, coffee, soda whatever and BS with the other GREAT PEOPLE that have made the effort to help OUR COMMUNITY!!!
w.cohocafe.com/

Address is: 8976 161st Avenue NE, Redmond Phone #: 425-885-2646.

Hope this covers everything.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!!!!!!

Cheers!

PS: if you have a question, post or send me a Private Message!!

07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
 Post Reply Post Reply