Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINI Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: JCW wheels, Runflat tires for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: JCW wheels, Runflat tires for sale
    Posted: October/04/15 at 3:06pm

Hi,

I swapped out my wheels and tires this summer and now have a set of nice newish MINI JCW wheels and run-flat tires for sale.  The tires are not mounted on the wheels, so they can be sold together or separately (but, TPMS sensors are not included).

I just picked up my new Roadster in April and swapped out the wheels in July, so the wheels and tires have less than 5,000 miles on them and still look new.

Pictures and details below.  Please PM (private message) me if you're interested in buying either set.

Thanks,
Roy

Wheels

R112 John Cooper Works Challenge-Spoke Alloy Wheel (Set of 4)
Silver
7J x 17
Look like new!  No curb rash.
$299 for the set   SOLD

These are one of the few 17" OEM wheels that will fit over the Gen-2 JCW brakes.  If you're thinking about a brake upgrade, but want to keep your 17" tires, then these are the wheels for you.

Also, four JCW hub caps (a $200 value) are included at no additional charge! Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tires

Conti-Sport Performance run-flat tires (Set of 4)
205/45 R17 (17" tires)
Continentals
Less than 5,000 miles on them.  1/4" of tread remaining.
$150 for the set

Edited by Escape Pod - October/09/15 at 10:33pm
Roy & Beth Morey
Red/Blk JCW Roadster (His)
Silver/Red JCW Coupe (Hers)
23skidoo View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23skidoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/15 at 9:31pm
Hello, I would like to buy your wheels. I am a new forum member and just bought an 02 R53, a couple of weeks ago. I do know that there was a mid '06 wheel stud change from 12mm to 14mm. I do believe you can fit these on my 02. Anyway I'm in Seattle and my # is 206-271-5993, name is Scott. Take care

Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/15 at 3:01pm
Thanks Scott, I'm passing your info along to Roy, he may know more about whether they're likely to have the right configuration to fit your '02.  We'll be in touch - thanks!
Roy & Beth Morey
23skidoo View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23skidoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/15 at 5:16pm
 Sure, if they’ll fit I would be glad to have them & could pick them up from you no hassles 
-Thanks and take care
Scott 206-271-5993

jkim1201 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkim1201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/15 at 3:42pm
If this is still available, I'll take both tires and wheels. I'm mainly interested in wheels only, but I'll take them both to make things easier. 

John
23skidoo View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23skidoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/15 at 5:24pm
Sold and delivered -Thanks Roy, there beautiful. 
Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/15 at 10:31pm

Hey, John (jkim1201), sorry you just missed the wheels.

I still have tires for sale.  If you're still interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Roy

Roy & Beth Morey
 Post Reply Post Reply