Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINI Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tow Hook screw in license plate mount

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnr32jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tow Hook screw in license plate mount
    Posted: April/01/14 at 10:12pm
Came on my R53, but I wanted a tow hook, so I took it out. It's non-adjustable. It just screws right into the front tow hook spot. In excellent condition, but it just sits in my tool room so I'd like it gone.

This is my car the day after I bought it with the license plate mounted. If you want the clear cover I'll throw that in too, but I lost the screws, so you'll need to buy four proper sized screws for it. I can also throw in an Alta Performance license plate frame if you want it.

I'm coming to "The Tacoma Job" so if anyone wants to meet me there that morning to pick it up they can.

$10

no.9 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote no.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/14 at 9:56pm

Would it be possible to get that from you on Friday? I'm in Lynnwood, going on a road trip over the weekend, maybe we can meet halfway or something, depending on your local.

<-- CJ - '04 Cooper
bnr32jason View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnr32jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/14 at 11:01pm
I'm on the other side of the water (Kingston), but I am going to be in Shoreline on Friday afternoon/evening. I should be getting over there around 4pm and leaving around 10:30, but I'll be unavailable between 6pm-10pm. So we'll have to meet sometime between 4 and 6.

Does that work for you? If so send me a private message and we'll work out the details.
no.9 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote no.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/14 at 12:08pm
Hey man, I'm still available pretty much every afternoon.
<-- CJ - '04 Cooper
rockysguns View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockysguns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/14 at 12:50pm

If the license plate bracket is still available and you will ship to Wenatchee, Ill take it. I will pay postage of course.

thanks, Rocky

509-679-4177

Post Reply Post Reply