Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > MINI Photos and Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introducing "Agent Orange"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing "Agent Orange"
    Posted: December/30/14 at 7:31am

Hi Guys,

Wanted to introduce you to my new ride "Agent Orange". Traded in my leased "Stormtrooper" on Saturday to take advantage of the great year-end deals at Seattle MINI and brought home a 2015 Volcanic Orange F55 (4-door) hatchback. No more trying to sling our toddler into the back of the R56. The extra doors are great and that little bit of extra leg room makes a huge difference with our growing 12 year-old in the back seat (no more knees pinned to the dash when he sits behind me).

The new twin-power turbocharged 3 cylinder motor is great and has oodles of torque. It actually sounds better than the 4-cylinder which is kind of cool. The fit and finish is really another huge step up for MINI and feels like you get a lot more car for the money as they have done with each successive generation. Anyway, loving the car so far and the additional torque and horsepower. Wave if you see us on the road!

Martin
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/14 at 7:36am
Another cool ride for the Wild Family!  We'll be at Seattle MINI on Wednesday and plan to give the F55 a closer look. 
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/14 at 9:22am

WOW!  Very Cool!  Congratulations Wild Family!

WooHoo

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/14 at 7:37pm
Martin, are you adding a new garage stall every time you purchase a MINI?
I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
Parkers View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/19 at 3:50am
Originally posted by SMOG SMOG wrote:

Martin, are you blown away by these rangefinder binoculars and adding a new garage stall every time you purchase a MINI?

I had no idea that color was called Volcanic Orange. It looks amazing. I'm going to look for this color when my current lease ends.

Edited by Parkers - January/17/24 at 5:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply