Forum Home Forum Home > Events > PSMINI Events and Drives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MINIs and Mums - Event Date: May/02/15

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave's not here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/15 at 8:22pm
I'm going to try and make this one. Hopefully this time will be dryer.  As a south-ender I'll meet up at the weigh station. 
5 race wins, 2 in the rain. 2nd in ICSCC G Production Championship 2005 and 2006. Now I'm just gonna drive the MINI.
GingerSpice View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerSpice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/27/15 at 10:07am
Change of plans:  I won't be able to make this one.  The tiny house conference in olympia turned out to be the same weekend :-/

Just wanted to make sure I'm off the list so no one's waiting for me ;-)
Tina
Ginger: Red 2010 MINI Hardtop
EAR2EAR View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EAR2EAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/15 at 8:02am
Coll and Sheila are planning to go.
Will be at Edmonds PCC
cheetah View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheetah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/15 at 9:55am

I might be able to make this one. Hope no rain.

Sanaye

05/MC/Gold, cold weather package, fog lights, Lights in Site, heated seats, leather car bra and Cheetah interiors.
Jetmoe View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jetmoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/15 at 12:32am
I will try to make it to this event. Been a busy year and I have done nothing with car clubs.
ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/15 at 12:36am
Originally posted by r53blue r53blue wrote:

I was wondering as the person i take with me normally to all the events i go to might not be able to make it to this event; i was wondering would this be an okay solo drive if she cant make it to this one?

I'll second that. This one you can absolutely do solo. See you Saturday!
SodaJeff View Drop Down
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Events Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SodaJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/15 at 6:30am
The Weather is looking pretty good at this point.
Our trip is coming up quickly!
Time to get excited!
Jeff & Shari
Olive: Black '12 MINI Coupe'S
JCW Engine Tuning - JCW Airbox - JCW Exhaust - JCW Strut-Tower Brace - Rear Sway Bar - Lighter Wheels & Mich Pilot Sports - Stubby Ant - Interior Bits
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/15 at 7:04am
Those going by ferry, be prepared for additional traffic. From the Ferry webpage:

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 09:27 PM

PT/Coup - No Ferry Service May 2-3, 2015
Necessary repairs to the Coupeville ferry transfer span require WSF to suspend all sailings between Port Townsend and Coupeville all day Saturday, May 2 and Sunday, May 3. Customers wishing to travel to and from Whidbey Island are encouraged to use alternate routes such as the Clinton-Mukilteo and Edmonds-Kingston ferries or driving around via I-5 and SR- 20.

We apologize for any inconvenience this closure imposes on our customers. Thank you in advance for your patience while we work to keep the Coupeville terminal safe and operational for years to come.
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
SodaJeff View Drop Down
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Events Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SodaJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/15 at 6:28am
UPDATE: The WA State Ferry System expects heavier than normal traffic due to closure on another run. I'm moved the meet time forward by 15 minutes to give us a little extra room.
Jeff & Shari
JCW Engine Tuning - JCW Airbox - JCW Exhaust - JCW Strut-Tower Brace - Rear Sway Bar - Lighter Wheels & Mich Pilot Sports - Stubby Ant - Interior Bits
cheetah View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheetah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/15 at 7:37am

Is that 7 a.m. at PCC? At least it should be dry and we can stand and wait outside for the ferry.

Sanaye

05/MC/Gold, cold weather package, fog lights, Lights in Site, heated seats, leather car bra and Cheetah interiors.
auroramatt View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auroramatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/15 at 9:09am
We are planning to attend with 2 adults and 2 four year olds. We will be joining the group at The Grub Hut.
Matt, Abbie, Parker & Maggie

2005 MCS EB/W - LILBLEU

When a Mini whines, it's a good thing!
SodaJeff View Drop Down
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Moderator
PSMINI Events Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SodaJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/15 at 10:12am
Updated Morning Schedule
7:15 Arrive
7:30 Drivers Meeting
7:45 Depart for Ferry
Jeff & Shari
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/15 at 10:42am
It looks like it will be sunglasses and not umbrellas...Yippee!

If you are meeting up in the south end to cruise up without a ferry ride, be at the scales pullout on Highway 16 at 7:20 AM, we’ll roll out at 7:30.

My cell is 253-217-9019. If you aren’t going to make it let me know by text or call so we don’t wait for you.

I think it will be Garumph, FunSizeDriver, r53blue, RedBarnes, MiniT and Dave’s Not Here.

HotChocolate View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HotChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/15 at 10:45am
I think I forgot to RSVP. We're in. Sounds like fun.
THEO: 2011 S Convertible Hot Chocolate
garumph View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garumph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/15 at 11:38am
We are going to have to bow out of this one. We have too much to do to prep for Shelly's surgery. Plus that much walking is not good for her right now. Don't wait for us Bryan.
Gordon
Clifford, '14 Countryman All4 S
Hunka Burning Love, '12 Coupe S, Burnt Orange
Flames, '05 MC Black
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/15 at 11:55am
Best of luck with the foot.  I was going to offer to piggy back her to the falls and roll her around in a cart at the gardens!
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/15 at 12:17am
That was fun! Thanks to Jeff and Shari for another EPIC drive!
cheetah View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheetah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/15 at 8:00am

Ditto to Jeff & Shari and Steve (our sweeper) Great fun to meet and greet all the mini owners and see their mini's.

Cheetah's paws are mighty tired but it was a awesome drive and scenic views.

My special thanks to Dennis & Sue Boone for navigating us to the ferry and I-5. Otherwise there would have been posters "lost Cheetah" LOL

Hope everyone made it home safe.

Sanaye

FunSizeDriver View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunSizeDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/15 at 11:15pm
Best Run Evar!
09' Chocolate MINI Clubman
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/15 at 6:56am

SUPER FUN, PERFECT DAY!  Thank You, Jeff & Shari (what great organization throughout!).  Thanks to our president, Steve, for being our fearless leader by making sure everyone made it through along the way. Thank you, Dennis & Sue, for guiding my way home. And, thanks to everyone and their MINIs who made the day a blast. Oh, yeah, and thanks to the weather gods - what a gorgeous day!

A splendid time was guaranteed for ALL !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12