Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Discussions > Performance Modifications
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fairly new to the area, good performance shops N18
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fairly new to the area, good performance shops N18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fairly new to the area, good performance shops N18
    Posted: February/23/16 at 7:55pm
I moved up from Utah in July and am looking for a good shop to take my Countryman too if I need to do some more go fast stuff. I have a Manic stage 3 tune and an JMTCE45R turbo (with upgraded diverter valve), front mount intercooler, catless dp, straight through exhaust, custom intake, and EVO plugs. I don't know my exact horsepower, but am pushing 20.4 psi. Giles is a lot of fun, and pretty much done for now. I may wish/need to change out the turbo and add an exhaust manifold and other goodies down the line and don't know where to take Giles up here. Let me know where to go, and why not let me know what fun stuff you have done as well? Also I haven't found a good/convenient place that I can get 100+ octane from up here in Everett. I'd prefer not to have to drive over an hour just to fill up the tank. Don't have the time or the money for that. Anyone up here know of a place?
RedBarnes View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedBarnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/16 at 5:04pm
Tork Motorsports in Auburn, WA has recently entered the Mini Cooper world and has a fantastic tune for the N18. 
2011 MCS
 Post Reply Post Reply