Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Here! R56 S - Ice Blue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PDXJG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Here! R56 S - Ice Blue
    Posted: April/12/17 at 11:08pm
Hi All,

New here and looking forward to coming out to some events! I'm in the PDX area and drive a '13 MCS in Ice Blue, named Francis!

Not modded right now, but hopefully by the next Dyno day I will be. Only thing I have done so far is added the Cravenspeed iPhone mount and the Tune2Air BT iPhone/iPod adapter for music via the factory USB.

However, I will be ordering the following in the next two days Big smileWinkLOLBig smileLOLWink:

Manic Stage 2 Tune + SPS
MQubed Catless Downpipe
Invidia Exhaust
DDMWorks Race Intake
Wagner Intercooler
Upgraded Sparkplugs
Cravenspeed SSK
Cravenspeed Dipstick

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to seeing some of you at meets!
Redstarkid View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Redstarkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/17 at 2:40am
Hello, and welcome. We look forward to meeting you at one of our many events!
Pippa-'04 Mini Cooper S in Pure Silver. Featuring an Alta 2.0 15% reduction Pully and 2% overdrive ATI Super Damper. Madness rear sway, Koni shocks, NGK plugs and wires, and polyurethane everything.
PDXJG View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PDXJG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/17 at 8:29am
Thanks for the welcome!

shasti212 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shasti212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/17 at 2:50pm
Hello and welcome!!! Glad you found us. Check out our Events Calendar for upcoming events!

We will be heading to Goldendale WA and staying in The Dalles for our Maryhill trip in June, check it out and maybe you can meet up with us!

Edited by shasti212 - April/14/17 at 2:53pm
R.I.P.: "Zippy"-Hyper Blue Metallic/White 2005 R50."MINI-ME" plates. Side wing decals.

"Luna" - White Silver 2014 Roadster S. "RDSTER" plates.

"Aura" - Space Blue/Silver 2006 Cooper S.
 Post Reply Post Reply