Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New member and Mini Cooper S in Sequim!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragonrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member and Mini Cooper S in Sequim!!
    Posted: August/07/17 at 10:19am
I hope I am introducing me and my (new to me!) 2009 Mini Cooper S in the right manner? I am a 70 yr old silver haired flower child of the 60's and craved a mini for thru many years of raising children and working..now well retired and delighted have the time to enter my second childhood~~
It seems that naming your mini is somewhat common so it falls right in line that my Cooper S is a Pepper White with black roof and centered dual racing stripes and I have named him Pepe Le Pew!!
We live in Sequim Wa with my co-pilot of 48 yrs, Steve who enjoys driving the new baby to the great concern and anguish of his stellar 2012 black Mustang GT sitting in the garage....
Looking forward to participating in as many ralleys and events as we can get too living out here in the hinterlands....
Saphire View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Saphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/17 at 12:12pm

Welcome Dragonrider.   (Of Pern?)  Most activity occurs on psmini's face book page.

Caution Steve, we started as a one mini family, now there are two.

Dragonrider View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragonrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/17 at 8:30am
Yes...lol...Pern!! i am a huge Anne McCaffery fan!
And yes, I am on the FB page also, Thank you for your welcome!
Barbara
 Post Reply Post Reply