Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Charity Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNW Harvest Last Minute Details

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NW Harvest Last Minute Details
    Posted: December/03/10 at 8:25am
Many THANKS to all that are involved!!!

Try to be @ Seattle Mini around 11:30. Onramp is going to lead the first squadron at around Noon.
Radios: if you have them bring them.
Route to Marymoor. Print out the map that is linked on the other thread. Porsche meeting is @ 1:00 at Marymoor, west side baseball fields/tennis courts. Look for the Porsche banner. Larry said he would  hang it up.
Weather looks clear---so Mini Pilots that can decorate their Mini's would be cool!!!!!! (have to see if I can wash mine!!)
Lunch/snack/whatever: Porsche asked if we'd like to join them @ Redmond Coho Cafe--need a head count for Larry & Sherrell later today.
Make a last minute push with your friends to get them to bring their Mini's or donate!!!!

How's everyone feel about making this an ANNUAL EVENT: Mini vs. Porsche Challenge for NW Harvest?

Sure there will be other lose ends.

See everyone @ Seattle Mini!!!!WooHoo

Cheers!
07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/10 at 11:46am
I think it's a great idea to make it an annual charitable event!
WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/10 at 12:09pm
Right on brother!
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
italianjob View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italianjob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/10 at 1:09pm
We are still in!!Big smileBig smile

Ill try to leave my meeting as soon as I can, so we can be at SeattleMini at 11:30!!

YEYYY

STefano
(Italian Job) '03 MCS Indie Blue SOLD :'(

(Polpetta) 2008 MClubman S Sitting on Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels

2013 GP

"I killed the clown and took his car"
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/10 at 1:46pm
It seems to be happening in good spirits, and it's for a good cause - I say make it a tradition.
Great work with the organization of the event. Clap
Boomer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/10 at 3:15pm
Just updated posts on the following sites:

BMW Club

NAM.

6speedonline.

Hope we get some support from Mini members of these sites.

Wish the Toy Run were scheduled on another day. We'd be more likely to get support from our BMW cousins.

Cheers!

07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/10 at 3:37pm
Seriously-

Go get that $10 bag of "Hope to the Table" food at QFC (it might be at other stores, too).  The price is more than 30% off of the usual cost of what is in there.  And it's HEAVY!  9.4 pounds worth according to our bathroom scale.  I had to buy food- I couldn't ask co-workers since Q-13 is running a competing food drive!

And wash your car.  You probably need to anyway, since you drove it in the snow and slush and salt.  The Porsche's will probably be clean already, since those are real "garage queen" cars!

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
MINIMNT View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MINIMNT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/10 at 5:08pm
The car wash was uber-busy tonight...
2003 Silk Green Girly MINI - married to Napoleon II (valvashon)
 Post Reply Post Reply