Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Drive / Events Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBOTHELL 4TH OF JULY PARADE - Event Date: July/04/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/12 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by K9 LUVR K9 LUVR wrote:

As a first timer I am planning on meeting everyone at the Bothell parade.  Will be a real site to see all of the MINIs together, but can we get them to say "cheese" for the picture???
YES WE CAN WooHoo
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY
'06'Astro Blk Met/Slver MC w/silver flames Sport Pkg HK stereo Magnaflo Exhaust Alta Lowering Kit"NOTPOKY" plates.

GUMBY LIVES View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/30/12 at 5:14pm

BOTHELL 4TH OF JULY PARADE RULES IT READS IN RED

NEW FOR 2010: CANDY AND OTHER OBJECTS MAY NOT BE THROWN FROM VEHICLES.
CANDY MAY BE HANDED OUT BY WALKERS ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE.
FAILURE TO ABIDE THIS RULE MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE PARADE.

Another one of the rules state,

Automobiles/Vehicles with Trailers prohibeted.FOR SAFETY, VEHICLES WITH TRAILERS MUST HAVE 4 MONITORS WALKING WITH UNIT.
There are other rules but these are the 2 most important to are group.

An just like last yearVehicles will be lining up at the University of Washington-Bothell, Cascadia Community College Campus....
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY
'06'Astro Blk Met/Slver MC w/silver flames Sport Pkg HK stereo Magnaflo Exhaust Alta Lowering Kit"NOTPOKY" plates.

MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/12 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by CORNERS CORNERS wrote:

I am still planning on attending.

Any spare adult that wants to ride in my mini trailer behind the MINI with my kids? I don't think they'll let kids ride in the trailer without an adult.

If I can't get an adult, I won't bring the trailer with me.

Kurt the kids can ride in the trailer the rules state that all vehicles hauling trailers need 4 spotters I have 2 availeble for the parade for you and trust me the City Of Bothell will be OK with that BRING THE TRAILER....... WooHooand FYI WE NEED PS MINI SIGNAGE 4 THE PARADE

Edited by GUMBY LIVES - July/02/12 at 10:45pm
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY

CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/12 at 10:10pm
OK. If you can confirm that 2 spotters will be OK, I will bring the trailer. 

The trailer is so tiny that it should be ok with 2 spotters if there is any flexibility in the rules... 

Here's a picture if that would help: 

MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/12 at 10:44pm

OK. If you can confirm that 2 spotters will be OK, I will bring the trailer. 

The trailer is so tiny that it should be ok with 2 spotters if there is any flexibility in the rules... 

Here's a picture if that would help: 

WE GOT IT BRING IT KURT....
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY

CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/12 at 10:50pm
That means you've already confirmed? 
MidLifeMini View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MidLifeMini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/12 at 10:52am
Last Minute Mini..... I am going to try...See you at the UW Bothell Campus. WooHoo
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/12 at 10:35pm

That means you've already confirmed? 
YUP YUP....<3
WooHoo
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY

Jasper View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/12 at 7:14am
I got my car back from the shop sooner than I thought, is it too late to join the parade? 

Thanks,
Jasper
07 JCW Dark Grey with black top
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/12 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Jasper Jasper wrote:

I got my car back from the shop sooner than I thought, is it too late to join the parade? 

Thanks,
Jasper
Jasper - It's never too late. The Bothell parade could use more people & MINIs. The more the merrier!   

Edited by Hapa Haole - July/04/12 at 8:22am
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
Jasper View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/12 at 8:20am
Great, I'll just show up.  Worst case if there is no room for me I'll sit on the side....

I'm too lazy to wash my MINI this morning, so don't judge.

Thanks,
Jasper

Edited by Jasper - July/04/12 at 8:22am
07 JCW Dark Grey with black top
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/12 at 8:27am

Great, I'll just show up.  Worst case if there is no room for me I'll sit on the side....

Thanks,
Jasper

No worries... They're needing more numbers in Bothell, so you're definitely most wanted. No sitting on the sideline for you.
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUMBY LIVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/12 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Hapa Haole Hapa Haole wrote:

Thanks,
Jasper

No worries... They're needing more numbers in Bothell, so you're definitely most wanted. No sitting on the sideline for you.
JASPER THERE IZ ROOM 4 U...<3 BE THERE
Byrne Kelly Jr AKA GUMBY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12