Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional MINIs - MINI Sightings > Seattle Area Sightings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will the real Italian Job please stand up...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leogetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will the real Italian Job please stand up...
    Posted: July/16/12 at 11:20am
Went to Seattle MINI this morning as i'm having some trouble getting the hatch opened on my Countryman (but that's another post). As I pulled up to the service area I saw this car ahead of me. Not sure if this is THE Italian Job from these boards given the photos i've seen are of a plasti-dipped speed machine...but thought i'd share given the irony of seeing another mini with a familiar name.

GREYSEN - '12 Countryman S All4 - Royal Grey w/ Black Roof, Stripes and Trim (no chrome) - Premium, Cold Weather & Sport Pkgs - NM Eng RSe14 Wheels - JCW Exhaust - LED Fog Lights
italianjob View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italianjob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/12 at 12:33pm
ahah I have a pic of this mini as my iPhone background! I saw it probably 2 weeks ago at the Alderwood Mall at the nordstrom parking!

Stefano

(Italian Job) '03 MCS Indie Blue SOLD :'(

(Polpetta) 2008 MClubman S Sitting on Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels

2013 GP

"I killed the clown and took his car"
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/12 at 4:03pm
Here's another one:

This one parks along Westlake Avenue N across from work sometimes.

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
 Post Reply Post Reply