Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELLO !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turk190 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELLO !!
    Posted: March/01/17 at 4:30pm
Hello, I'm new to the group. I recently bought a 2011 MINI Cooper from a friend who lives in Phoenix. I got to drive her back to Seattle and not before stopping at the Great Canyon and OMG, southern Utah is a like being in a postcard.  Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks!! 

So now I'm back in Seattle (Kirkland actually) with a great MINI in great shape and looking to learn more about maintaining and augmenting the awesomeness of this car. I can use recommendations for who should work on this (maintenance and oil changes), getting to know the peculiarities of the car and what to watch out for? 

In the meantime, I'm so happy to discover this group. Olivier and Ashley are responsive and awesome and I can
't wait to come to an event in the near future, although, gung ho as I am, a little less driving this weekend may be a good thing!!

Marc 
shasti212 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shasti212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/17 at 11:46am
We are very happy to see you found this group and your way into a MINI :)

Looking forward to seeing you at some upcoming events!!!

-Ashley
R.I.P.: "Zippy"-Hyper Blue Metallic/White 2005 R50."MINI-ME" plates. Side wing decals.

"Luna" - White Silver 2014 Roadster S. "RDSTER" plates.

"Aura" - Space Blue/Silver 2006 Cooper S.
shasti212 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shasti212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/17 at 11:47am
Oh, and I get my oil changes at Seattle MINI. Kurt Hammond, who lives close by in Bothell, can fix nearly anything on a MINI and is a fantastic resource
R.I.P.: "Zippy"-Hyper Blue Metallic/White 2005 R50."MINI-ME" plates. Side wing decals.

"Luna" - White Silver 2014 Roadster S. "RDSTER" plates.

"Aura" - Space Blue/Silver 2006 Cooper S.
Misssweetolivia View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Events Coordinator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misssweetolivia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/06/17 at 8:42am
Welcome Marc! Hope to see you out this Thursday for our club dinner! See the events section for more MINI fun too!

-Olivia
 Post Reply Post Reply