Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINI Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Integral Audio Sub Kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Integral Audio Sub Kit
    Posted: March/19/16 at 5:05pm
I still have this. Price reduced to $400
http://www.integralaudio.com/index.php/mini/mini-cooper/mini-cooper-model-1101s-r56-subwoofer-system.html

This is for R56. The parts are the same for R57 kit except for the fake boot floor and the amp gets mounted under one of the seats. This system will work for any 2nd generation and probably any 1st generation MINI if you don't mind doing a custom installation for setting the sub box and finding a place for the amp.

I have the very first generation of this system and here are the differences:
     - NO dash mounted remote control. The kit I'm selling is adjusted using the gain on the amp and fading forward/back on the head unit. Integral may be able to sell you this part to bring the system up to the newest kit.

- The wiring might be a little bit different now as Integral's website states that they upgraded the wiring harness.

Here is what is missing:
- The wiring from the amp to the T-harness and battery. I didn't have the time to remove this wiring when the R56 left. If you know or take this to a stereo install shop these missing wires should not cause a problem. Or, call Integral and I'm sure they would be happy to sell you the missing wiring.

- Threaded inserts; I only have 1 of these but I do have the install tool. You may need to get another one or two (good to have an extra) from Integral or find another way to secure the sub in the boot.

Integral's kit is $1,149. I'll sell this for $400
ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/16 at 10:46am
Still available! Get you some boom in your boot already!
 Post Reply Post Reply