Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINI Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mirror Cover Collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob and Terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mirror Cover Collection
    Posted: April/06/15 at 4:05pm

Recently I was charged with the task of distributing several sets of mirror covers that fit the R56 HDTP, as well as Clubbie, Roadster, Coupe, Convertible, and perhaps the Countryman.  They have been taking up space at Seattle MINI and now they are taking up space at Camano MINI!  They are absolutely FREE!!!

Power folding: red/wht/blue 'union jack'(2), light white

Standard: ice blue, black, and sparkling silver.

Scuttle trim: S chrome, plain black

The recycle truck visits me again on the 20th.  Anything still laying around goes into the bin on that date!

PM me with your wishes and we will work out the exchange.  I will be out of town until the 9th, then I will respond to your replies. 

Experiment with 'plasti-dip', rattle cans, etc. to further personalize your ride without risking destroying your stock parts.!  Have fun in your garage!WooHoo

I will bring all of the units not spoken for to the 4/18 Mill Creek Donut hop hopefully for final disposition.

(adjusted inventory 4/9)

Edited by Rob and Terri - April/10/15 at 9:35am
2017 Clubman S All4- Moonwalk grey w/pearl int. (Moonshadow). Previous MINIs: 2014 All Black F56 Justa . 2013 S Hardtop, 'KERMINI' - BRG/BRG w/Beige interior
dabble View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dabble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/15 at 10:23am
PM sent for the Aspen White std cover! :) 
Rob and Terri View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob and Terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/15 at 2:50pm

Last call for free mirror covers!  I will attend the donut hop at Mill Creek, 4/18 (9 AM sharp!), to deliver sets that have been spoken for and show the balance of the stock.  I will repeat the drill on 5/6 at the dinner meeting in Tukwila.  After that, any remaining units (spoken for or not!) will go in the recycle bin.

Rob

Edited by Rob and Terri - April/15/15 at 2:56pm
2017 Clubman S All4- Moonwalk grey w/pearl int. (Moonshadow). Previous MINIs: 2014 All Black F56 Justa . 2013 S Hardtop, 'KERMINI' - BRG/BRG w/Beige interior
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob and Terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/15 at 1:49pm
I think I have fulfilled my obligation to Seattle MINI in trying to distribute some mirror covers to club members.  Last call will be on May 6 at the dinner meet-up in Tukwila. While you may not need these for your ride, consider this... add them to your costume for the ComCon - say like a bra made out of a couple of them! (Rule Britannia!),  a hat for your dog, a scoop for kitty litter, a snack dish, you get the picture.  Anything left after the meet-up is going to the recycle bin.  I am moving and the garage must clear by 5/10!
RedBarnes View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedBarnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/15 at 5:01pm
Rob, I'm planning in coming to the dinner meet on the 6th if you still have those grey ones
2011 MCS
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob and Terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/15 at 6:30pm

No worries mate,  I will have your selection at the 5/6 meet-up!  Plus you can pick up several other finishes at the same low, low, price of FREE!

Rob

RedBarnes View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedBarnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/15 at 9:45am
Sounds good! I may take a couple to experiment with. 
2011 MCS
Roxy View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/15 at 8:48am

sorry I missed the April event.... do you still have any power fold covers? Interested in the Union Jack, if possible. We're going to the Saturday Air Show event.

Thanks, Rod

PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob and Terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/15 at 11:38am

Sorry Roxy,

As noted in an earlier post on this thread, last call will be at the dinner meet-up on the 6th (tomorrow!).  Unless there is a member who will take over the task of storing/distributing,  these puppies will go into the recycle bin after that event.  I will be in eastern WA over the week-end and not available for any MINI functions.

Rob 

Post Reply Post Reply