Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Charity Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMore of Porsche Speak!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More of Porsche Speak!!!!
    Posted: December/01/10 at 7:34pm

Here is more from the Porsche Club----------------these guys have no shame!!!!! They will go to any length to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need more people/cars to make this a fair fight!!!!!

Dear PCA Driver Skills Participants,

I’m sending this message to our 1200+ Driver Skills participants over the past 7 years with a special call to our PCA PNWR Members. We have a friendly challenge from the Puget Sound Mini Club to see which club can donate the most to the Northwest Harvest Food Drive this Saturday December 4. Details are below. I hope you will join us for this worthy cause.

I hope our Skills Day participants from other clubs will participate as well. For more information on the King5 NW Harvest Food Drive and donation locations follow this link: http://northwestharvest.org/Events/FeatEv_HTH.htm.

Best holiday wishes to you and your families!

Regards,

Bill

07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/10 at 8:27pm
Is it too late to invite the Miata club to be honorary MINI drivers for the day?

Hey, what about SAMOA?
Roy & Beth Morey
Red/Blk JCW Roadster (His)
Silver/Red JCW Coupe (Hers)
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/10 at 9:39pm
I cry foul! No fair inviting non-PCA members! 
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/10 at 9:48pm
And the BMW club would qualify as Big Brothers...  any one goe BMW club Connections?
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 1:33am
Get SAMOA in hear

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 1:34am
Problem Jack is BMW is doing toys for tots this weekend if I under stood right.

Boomer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 2:26pm
Jack & John, here's what my understanding is. When we started this I invited BMW however, never received a response. Later saw where they are doing the Toys for Tots drive.

Martin, talked to Samoa. They thought that we were not going to do this so they are going alone. Think their plan is to drop at a couple three locations and will arrive @ RTC at noon.

Only way this could work is if someone could ask Samoa to tell King 5 that there contributions should be added to the PS Mini kitty! Don't know anyone there that I could ask.

Thoughts!

Cheers!
07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 2:50pm
Yes, I posted this elsewhere, but we all need to see it:

This club can't even pull off a Holiday party!  We should have no problem facing them in both the amount of food collected and the number of cars that show up.  Two MINI families we need both of your cars!

GO PSMINI!

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

Here is more from the Porsche Club----------------these guys have no shame!!!!! They will go to any length to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If nothing else, we've got them worried!  Go MINIs!WooHoo
Pawsome View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pawsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 7:06pm
Methinks the odds are about even now. I've already done my part this year for NW Harvest at work but, well, after reading this, I am going to put on something proper and head to Costco right now. I'll be at NWMINI early morning on Saturday.

Mess with the paw...get the claws? :P
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 7:37pm
Linda - the King 5 link is only for the 7:34 segment. 
If you can give/send me your DVD from your DVR, I should be able to convert and upload to Youtube or somewhere. 

MSL View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 7:53pm
Hi all, many fun threads here so I thought I might join in!  After 40 years of BMW's and a few with the "P" car, I'm left with the most fun one of all, an 07 MCS that needs to get out more...
If it's not too late, please let me know the particulars and I can link-up at noon at Seattle Mini.

Cheers!,

Mark
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 8:12pm
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Dave's not here View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave's not here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 8:22pm
Mark, Martin beat me to it.  See the link. And it's not to late for this, unless it's Sunday.  See you there. You're gonna like this.
5 race wins, 2 in the rain. 2nd in ICSCC G Production Championship 2005 and 2006. Now I'm just gonna drive the MINI.
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/10 at 8:38pm
If you guys can get a big turn out of Minis it will look like you have more, Strengh in Numbers.

MSL View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/10 at 9:42am

Indeed, looking forward to it!

Graci'!

Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply