Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new to furum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zuluboy2222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new to furum
    Posted: February/06/16 at 3:59pm
Hi mini lovers!! brand new to club...
I live up in lake stevens, wa snohomish co....hope to join in on some of the events for spring..summer etc;
2008 cooper S

Click for Options
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/08/16 at 7:10am
Welcome to the club. I'm in Lake Stevens too. If you see a Volcanic Orange F55 running around town that's probably my wife or I.
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
zuluboy2222 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zuluboy2222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/08/16 at 8:48am
thanks for the welcome..we have a black color with white top and side mirrors..2008 mini s
hope to see you around..
my name is lee..I have my starbucks on sunday 11:00 am at frontier village..
might see u there..
thank care.
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/08/16 at 9:14am
Welcome to the family! 

07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
GregV View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/16 at 5:09pm

As a fellow newcomer, welcome.

I'm in Dupont but work in Tacoma.

zuluboy2222 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zuluboy2222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/16 at 9:15pm
welcome newbie..what kind of mini u driving/
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/14/16 at 2:03pm
WELCOME!   ENJOY YOUR MINI !!!!!   WooHoo
Rfiddy3 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfiddy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/16 at 3:28pm
Hi everyone, I'm new here and glad to be part of this growing club. I've had some cool cars and trucks in my life but always wanted a Mini! What I found and got is really a fantastic car. A 2005 R53 that has so many upgrades, long list from supercharger pulley not sure but I think is 16%, Dinnan stainless exhaust, front and rear and side bumpers valances? The car has been well sorted through the years from the prievious and original owner, I'm the 2nd. Wheels and tires upgrade as well as lowering springs, coilover shocks, sway bars! Dinnan K&N filter box, I think a header also. Running Yokahama 215 17 S drive tires on Maxxim wheels. The stereo is insane too, but I like to hear the car sing to me! I so love driving this car as I'm always smiling, it is the fastest car I've owned. I've had a big block 72 Chevelle, 79 RX7 with a ported 13B rocket, 86 RX7 that I had to sell to make the Mini deal work, still have a 87 BMW 635 5 speed with low miles, one of the most beautiful cars to me, a 1953 Studebaker street rod Pick up with a nasty 327 5 speed. I've found that cars need to be driven not just put away for long periods of time. My Mini was pampered for 10 years in a heated garage, was a NW mini club first place winner many times, he gave me one of the trophys! I want to use it as a driver, not every day or in the bad weather but also learn how to drive it well. My first front wheel drive car so some learning to do. Looking forward to next months Porche sponsored driving class!!! The waterfall event is top of my list too. Can't wait to meet all of you! I forgot to say she has 35,000 miles, oh and I put on a Mitsimoto oil catch can that is working great. And thanks to our local Mod Mini Guru for posting so many great U Tube vids on repairs, I love working on my cars and if I don't have a woodworking project going on the Mini has a sweet place out if the weather.

Edited by Rfiddy3 - February/16/16 at 4:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply