Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINI Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NIB: Valeo Clutch Kit - R53

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amethystMINI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NIB: Valeo Clutch Kit - R53
    Posted: January/05/16 at 8:41pm
Hi everyone!

I recently had CORNERS do some much needed work on Jojo, (big thanks to you Kurt!) and have an extra Valeo clutch kit.  I bought both the service kit and the full kit with flywheel because we weren't entirely sure what was wrong.  Turns out it was the throw out bearing, so I only needed the service kit. 

I was about to return the full kit, but will have to pay shipping and possibly pay a restocking fee, so I figured I'd see if there was any interest in the extra kit before I sent it back.  I'd just like to get what I paid for it so I can break even.  It's the single-mass kit for MINI Cooper S, R53 models.  If you're needing a new clutch and want to ditch the OEM, this one is a good option. 

I paid $362 for it, might be willing to let it go for a little less depending on what shipping might run...could arrange to meet for delivery.  Please contact me ASAP if interested, I need to return it soon if there is no interest.

Thanks!  Smile
Eat, Drink, and Motor, for tomorrow we die!
Doccyber View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doccyber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/20/16 at 6:37pm
Still have clutch kit... I have appt with Kurt on April 16 to do clutch
 Post Reply Post Reply