Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Charity Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPorsche Spiel-NW Harvest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Porsche Spiel-NW Harvest
    Posted: November/16/12 at 6:30am
ALL MINI PILOTS: The Porsche Pushers have turned up the heat. Just received my Nov. issue of Spiel and the issue contained the following:

Page 5: Half page advertisement titled: THE CHALLENGE IS ON AGAIN!

Page 6: From the President: a full paragraph as follows:
"Now that I've attracted your attention: Please participate in the NW Harvest Food Drive on Decenber 1, 2014. (WHAT!!!!! THIS IS FOR REAL THE PRINTED DATE IS SHOW AS 2014. OBVIOUSLY, THEY NEED TO FIND A BETTER PROOF READER!) Give back to those in need! It's easy, it's fun, and it's Porsches on parade in Redmond! See details in club calendar. If you aren't available, put together a bag of food items, call me, and I'll pick them up and bring them for you!"

This is going ALL IN. So you have to respect the energy even if the proof reader may be a little off.

Page 7: From the editors: Two mentions of the NW Harvest Food Drive in seperate paragraphs. At least they only used the date Dec. 1 and not the year.

Page 8: 2012 Calendar of Events: Listed as Dec. 1.

Page 13: Let's Get Together: This is Larry's column. Now you'd think with this guy spearheading the challenge for all 3 YEARS he get the HEADING of his column CORRECT: Here it is---------Mini/Porsche Challenge II

Now you have the Porsche President pushing the date to 2014 and the Leader of the Porsche Pack for NW Harvest forgetting that this is actually the THIRD CHALLENGE EVENT (He can't use my favorite excuse OLD AGE, He's a YOUNG DUDE!!!)

Finally on Page 35: PNWR Board Meeting Minutes: Larry mentions the NW Harvest Food Drive.

They have to be acknowledged for their EFFORT to attract their memberships participation but come on MINI PEOPLE-----LET"S SHOW THEM HOW TO DO IT AND KICK SOME PORSCHE BUTT!!!

If anyone knows how I can get the scanned copies of the article posted, please let me know.

SEE EVERYONE ON DEC. 1, 2012 @ 12:00 PM NOON.

Cheers!

PS: Last year THEY HAD ALMOST TWICE AS MANY CARS AND WE CAME VERY CLOSE TO THEIR TOTAL FOOD AND DONATIONS. LET'S DO BETTER THIS YEAR!

07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
 Post Reply Post Reply