Forum Home Forum Home > Events > PSMINI Events and Drives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PSMINI Car Show and Picnic - Event Date: August/06/16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: PSMINI Car Show and Picnic
    Posted: July/25/16 at 6:50pm
2016 PSMINI Car Show and Picnic

When: August 6th at 10:00–4:00pm

Where: Thorton A. Sullivan Park
Everett, Washington 98208

This is the one you've all been waiting for!
The club's biggest event of the year just got BIGGER!
This year we combine the car show and family picnic

2016 PSMINI Show & Shine Registration
Car Show Registration
Registration Form Now Online!

Below is the picnic description!

It's time to relax, have some fun, get-together with old friends, make some new friends, and enjoy the last few Bulldog Days of Summer!

Bring a folding chair, a food item to share, and get to know the club and its members a bit better. There will be hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, condiments, and paper goods/utensils provided by PSMINI. We ask you to please bring one or more to share of drinks, salads, desserts, chips, veggies, or that new recipe you have needed guinea pigs for.

We are at Thornton A Sullivan Park / Camp Patterson on Silver Lake again this year. This location provides us with excellent amenities like an open camp charcoal grill, a large covered area with electricity, a prep-sink, private bathrooms, private parking, and a large covered area with park benches. Plus, with all this awesome summer weather, swimming opportunities are plentiful!

What to bring:
- A smile and some good stories to share
- All your MINIs! (some of us have more than one)
- A chair, blanket, etc. to sit in the grass.
- Your camera/phone for some beautiful panoramic shots
- Some sunscreen
- Your shareable potluck item(s)
- A swimsuit – weather permitting
- Not your dog :( see below
- Your PSMINI badge! We have lots of new members and this will help us identify each other!
Cost: This event is free but it's also a potluck. Please bring an item(s) to share with everyone.

As always, please use this forum to let us know you are coming and how many of your MINI friends you'll be bringing. See you there!

Some Park Rules:
- No pets allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages.

Parking: When you turn into the park you'll come into the gravel parking area. Keep going straight though the gate at the back of the parking lot and onto the grassy area which is ours for the day. We will help you find your way in in the event you find yourselves lost!

Direction Details:
The address isn't exactly where the park. Here are some suggestions to make sure you can find us: Remember, we will have the big field up and to the left of the swimming area near the big parking area. You will find a gate off the parking area that we will mark so you can drive inside. If you are a party of two or more you can use the Park-n-Ride exit at 112th. It’s a left hand exit from I-5 both southbound and northbound. Go up the ramp to the light on 112th and then turn Left at the light and take the next right and you’ll come out right by the park.

Edited by BurnerS - July/29/16 at 5:39pm
New 2013 Clubby S - JCW Engine tune - JCW Brake Kit - JCW Exhaust - JCW Cold Air Intake - Lowered - Racing Wheels
freemind View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freemind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/16 at 9:09pm
I'd love to be there but, I am still not able to walk or, drive for the next 8 weeks. I'm already 8 weeks into it insofar.
BurnerS View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/29/16 at 5:40pm
Car Show Registration is now available ..click on link above
New 2013 Clubby S - JCW Engine tune - JCW Brake Kit - JCW Exhaust - JCW Cold Air Intake - Lowered - Racing Wheels
T&SPlunkett View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T&SPlunkett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/16 at 6:33pm
We just joined PSMini and can't wait to attend our first event! See ya on Saturday!
Jetmoe View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jetmoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/16 at 1:54pm
Will have to wait and see how I am feeling. Been sick. Thought the show was at Griot's on another weekend according to their calendar. How late is registration open? Is there day of event registration?
cindyc View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/16 at 7:13pm
All signed up, see everyone on Sat.
2015 Hardtop,Thunder Gray W/ red stripes,JCW trim, SEAHAWK Plates. Mr.Magoo
bbm View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/16 at 9:34am
Sounds fun.
07 MCS sprt/aero/prem/nav/keylss/xnon: Alta CAI, Alta TB, Alta stealth FMIC, Alta Boost tubes, NM Eng tower bar, 25mm hollow SB, HR, Elbrus104, Toyo, JCW carbons, Whalen, ss lines, 10” subs/650wt.
shasti212 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shasti212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/16 at 1:43pm
Yes, there is a day of registration, however cash only as we do not have access to a Square or similar device!
R.I.P.: "Zippy"-Hyper Blue Metallic/White 2005 R50."MINI-ME" plates. Side wing decals.

"Luna" - White Silver 2014 Roadster S. "RDSTER" plates.

"Aura" - Space Blue/Silver 2006 Cooper S.
HotChocolate View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HotChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/16 at 11:22am
We'll be there. Wink
THEO: 2011 S Convertible Hot Chocolate
MINI Mouse View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MINI Mouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/16 at 9:41pm
Opps, I thought the registration was for the picnic, so I'm now registered for the show. We're so not ready for a competition, so be gentle, please. Maybe we'll win the Most Dog Hair Award. I'll be coming with my son and looking forward to meeting like-minded MINI maniacs. 
 Post Reply Post Reply