Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINI Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R56 accessories for sale, Blackjack and more!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THarvey3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R56 accessories for sale, Blackjack and more!
    Posted: August/31/15 at 3:46pm

Stepping away from the Mini...for now...and have the following items for sale. Note these all came off a 2011 R56 Hardtop S.  Prices reflect a 50% discount from new (unless otherwise indicated) using either minimania.com or shopminiusa.com. Please note: PRICES ARE FIRM. Please do not waste your time or mine asking to pay less. Cash only. Items are in Bellevue and available for local pickup only and all sales are final.

Integral Audio Subwoofer System (1100S). Bought brand new in May, 2011 and installed with the help of my stereo-savvy brother. Today's systems are called 1101S but I don't know what the difference is. System works fantastically and can be installed by a novice in a day with some patience, though I personally recommend letting Car Toys or someone else do it...This is the entire system: boxed and carpeted subwoofer that's invisible under the speaker cover above the tire change equipment, amp that mounts in the back, fader switch, all wiring and switchs. Everything included (with the exception of the ground wire), including the step by step installation instructions (including pictures). Today's system retails for $699. Will sell for $325 (because you'll need to get a ground wire, available pretty much anywhere).  SOLD, thank you Sam! Enjoy!

Blackjack Mirror covers (pair). Retail $225. Will sell for $113.

Blackjack Rear View Mirror cover. Retail $80. Will sell for $40.

Blackjack Side Scuttles (pair). Retail $135. Will sell for $68.

Center armrest. Retail $355. Will sell for $178.  SOLD, thank you Bryan!

John Cooper Works Strut Brace (chrome). Retail $270. Will sell for $135.  SOLD, thank you Bryan!

Union Jack valve stem covers. Retail $18. Will sell for $9.

Storage Tray Center Console cover (black rubber). Retail $22. Will sell for $11.

Glove Box Organizer. Retail $76. Will sell for $38.

Rear seat protective cover (black cloth). Retail $288. Will sell for $144.

Sunshade. Retail $46. Will sell for $23.

Wheel locks (black). Retail $72. Will sell for $36.

Front floor mats, pair (black rubber). Driver's side shows wear. Retail $$100. Will sell for $40 because of the wear.

Rear floor mats, pair (black rubber). Retail $44. Will sell for $22.

Trunk cover (black rubber). Retail $96. Will sell for $48.

Again, the ground rules: Prices are FIRM. Cash only. Sale is final. Items in Bellevue. Email me at senatorblue@hotmail.com if you are interested and we can arrange a time to meet. Thank you, and, Motor On!

Tom

Edited by THarvey3 - September/06/15 at 10:41am
Tom & Susan Harvey
 Post Reply Post Reply