Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Charity Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSS MINI HELP WITH CHALLENGE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SS MINI HELP WITH CHALLENGE!
    Posted: November/16/12 at 7:43am
Last year SS MINI membership STEPPED UP and helped us compete against those high powered Porsches in our effort to help our community. We need their help again this year!

Does anyone here belong to both clubs and can you ask their membership if they are willing to help again this year. We really need all MINI owners to participate in this event this year. Take a look at the Porsche Club Membership, CLOSE TO 2,000, and our membership is around 200 if memory serves me.

If you are not a member of SS MINI but know people that are, please ask them if they can get SS MINI to participate.

If you are not a member of any club, but own a MINI, YOU CAN HELP OUR COMMUNITY BY TAKING PART IN THIS CHALLENGE.

Please spread the word and let's kick some Porsche BUTT!!!

Cheers!
07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
Boomer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/12 at 7:59am
Don't know who to thank from this club or from SS MINI but THANK YOU for getting involved and supporting our community.

Was getting a little worried that we wouldn't reach out and receive support from SS MINI since I didn't see any posts on this site.

I just checked their site this morning and on the HOME PAGE I SEE AN ANNOUNCEMENT for the MINI/Porsche Challenge:

Just proves, MINI OWNERS ROCK!!!!!! When our community can benefit, MINI owners STEP UP! Of course it doesn't hurt that we have an additional incentive-----------KICKING A LITTLE PORSCHE BUTT!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!
07 MCS, JIC Cross C/O, JCW BBK, Milltek exhaust, RR DP, Helix I/C, RMW tune (208.5 WHP & 238.3 WTQ)Ray's (17 lbs) and Nitto NT01 for track duty
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/12 at 8:40am
MINI Owners Do ROCK ! ! ! ! ! !
Let's GO, Team MINI ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

WooHooWooHooWooHoo
 Post Reply Post Reply