Forum Home Forum Home > Site Information and Feedback > Site Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Subscription delete?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Subscription delete?
    Posted: April/16/12 at 9:09am
I seem to have had a lot of trouble deleting Subscriptions from my "Member Control Panel Subscriptions".

I can select the Subscription I wish to delete but generally it does nothing.  Sometimes it will but it is not reliable.

Another issue I have had lately is that I am not receiving email notifications when a Thread has a reply.

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/12 at 1:56pm
I'm not sure about the subscription issue but as far as the emails, Roy has been looking into it and supposedly what happens is that you get an email notification of a new post but won't receive anymore emails until you visit the forum again. Maybe Roy or someone else will weigh in on this.
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/12 at 7:24pm
Yes, Leanne, and when you say 'visit' the forum, you have to actually login.  There are a lot of little settings tied to your login status that don't come into play if you are just viewing the forum as a guest.
WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/12 at 9:09pm
I am always logged on and it recognizes my logon name.  Sometimes when I open the site and it recognizes my SMOG log on it will not say SMOG in the active users.  I might have to reload the site 2 or three times for my name to register.

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
 Post Reply Post Reply