Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > Motoring Files: Tales from the open road.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Travels with Hop-A-Long - Event Date: September/30/12 - October/20/12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hop-A-Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Travels with Hop-A-Long
    Posted: November/13/12 at 3:02pm
Just completed my first Major road trip with Hop-A-Long ( 2011 R56S hardtop)
We traveled from Portland Maine to Bird In Hand ,PA, Skyline Drive, Virginia, Savannah, GA, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida to Apalachacola, Florida, Lafayette, LA,  San Antonia Texas, to Las Cruces, New Mexico, Phoenix, AZ to Laguna  Beach, CA up the Route 1( Pacific Coast Highway) to Seattle. Just under 6,000 miles, The mini Cooper traveled without a hitch, Smooth, fast average 83mph in Texas, 61 MPH total trip, got 36 MPG, at the end of the trip Hop-A-long was down 1/2 quart of oil.
Could not be happier with Hop-A-Long.WooHoo
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/12 at 4:59pm
WOW, that is quite the trip!  I am enviousILL  What a cool trip and one I would love to do.

Any photos of memorable moments?

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
 Post Reply Post Reply